Have a question?
Listed below are some frequently asked questions that will hopefully help you better understand the service we offer to both Members and Subscribers.
- MVS may contact its users from time to time with updates, feedback requests and news related items. Every Member and Subscriber has the option to unsubscribe from any and all communication. MVS will never contact you to ask you to provide your password or sign-in credentials.
- You’re able to make your profile as dynamic and full of information and insight as you wish. There is no maximum on how much you can add in so make it as virtual and full of information as possible! Remember to remain professional and courteous at all times, as potential employers will have full sight of everything on your profile.
- No, you can create a profile and use the platform as your CV and provide more information than you would detail on a CV. You have the option to add the information to your profile in addition to your CV
- No, your profile is entirely yours. You can put as much or as little information as possible. You can edit it as many times as you like and look at it to see how an employer would see you. The profile is yours to do with as you wish, you don’t have to put a picture of yourself, you could put a picture of a qualification or something from your portfolio.
- Employers will have a job role they want to fill and will run a search based on the criteria of that role. They will then receive a shortlist of all profiles that match their search criteria. After reviewing each profile, they can then contact the members directly and discuss the job further
- You can delete your profile at any time by logging into your account. If you decide to delete your account, you can’t simply reinstate it. If you would like to have a profile on the MVS platform again, you will have to create your profile from the beginning.
- If you have signed up to the monthly payment option, you can cancel your subscription at any time. If you have signed up to the annual subscription option, you can cancel your subscription and it will finish at the end of the 12 month term.
- There are no upfront costs, just your monthly or annual subscription fee that starts from the day you subscribe.
- The annual fee or monthly subscription will be taken via PayPal.
- Employers can run a search string based on the criteria of your job role. You will then receive a shortlist of all member’s profiles that match your search criteria. After reviewing each profile, you can then contact the relevant members directly, through the platform, and discuss the job further.