Have a question?
Listed below are some frequently asked questions that will hopefully help you better understand the service we offer to both Members and Subscribers.
- MVS makes money by charging subscribers(businesses) a monthly fee to access the platform as often as they like.
- MVS may contact its users from time to time with updates and news related items. Every Member and Subscriber has the option to unsubscribe from any and all communication. MVS will never contact you to ask you to provide your password or sign-in credentials.
- Please refer to our Data Security & GDPR and Privacy Policies.
- You can delete your profile at any time by logging into your account. Please note that you cannot reinstate your account if you decide to delete it. If you would like to have a profile on the MVS platform again, you will have to create your profile from the beginning.
- If you have signed up to the monthly payment option, you can cancel your subscription at any time. If you have signed up to the annual subscription option, you can cancel your subscription and it will finish at the end of the 12 month term.
- There are no upfront costs, just your monthly or annual subscription fee that starts from the day you subscribe.
- You can pay the annual fee, or set-up your monthly subscription, via PayPal, a debit or credit card.